About Dr. Peter Petrovas
Dr. Peter Petrovas has a degree in human biology and a doctor of chiropractic degree. He graduated from the National College of Chiropractic in 1984. His undergraduate studies were at the University Of Illinois and received his Bachelors of Science in Liberal Arts and Science. He opened his office in 1984 in Chicago. He is married to his wife Stella and they have three children. Since 1984 he has continued postgraduate studies in chiropractic orthopedics, rehabilitation, chiropractic sports medicine, nutrition and acupuncture.
Peter Petrovas uses chiropractic care to improve the health and wellness in all areas of patient's lives, whether they are having problems with back pain or neck pain, or just want to start feeling better when they wake up in the morning. Dr. Petrovas takes a "whole person" approach in chiropractic care, which means looking for the underlying causes of disease, discomfort, and pain, as opposed to just treating the symptoms. Many seemingly unrelated symptoms often arise from imbalances in the spinal column, and Dr. Petrovas will be able to determine the root of the pain and create a personalized chiropractic and wellness plan to suit each patient's individual needs. Under the supervision and care of our caring and skilled chiropractor, patients report higher functioning in all areas of their lives.
Dr. Petrovas' titles include:
- Chiropractic physician.
- Chiropractic orthopedist.
- Certified Chiropractic sports physician.
- (F.I.A.C.A.) The International Academy of Clinical Acupuncture.
- Team chiropractor for Northeastern Illinois University men's basketball program from 1996-1998.
- Team chiropractor for North Park University men's basketball program from 1998-2011.
- Team Chiropractor for Midwest All Stars traveling team to Europe.
- Inducted in the Hall of Fame in NHIBT.
If you have any questions about our Chicago chiropractor, or would like to learn more about chiropractic care at Dr. Peter Petrovas, please call us at 773-989-4305 today!